- To provide physical, spiritual, economic and social relief to persons and groups affected by poverty, conflict, disaster and political circumstances.
- To promote education and awareness on migration in Ghana
iii. To undertake relevant research necessary to influence policy change and practice in Ghana especially in areas of interest to the organization, the Catholic Church and the Noble Order of the Knights of Marshall.
- To undertake training and other capacity building initiatives with the aim of empowering poor people and communities.
- To raise funds both locally and externally from Individuals and corporate entities to support the objectives of the organization
- To network with relevant agencies of civil society organizations, public sector, private enterprises and other international institutions in areas of common and mutual interest and benefit.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Disaster Relief and Charity Works
- Support for the socially marginalized
III. Migration and child trafficking
- Support to prisons and inmates
- Research and Development
OTHER SERVICES MAREDES CAN PROVIDE
- Training and Education
- Setting up a Business
III. Finding Employment
- Health Care
- Medical Needs and Integration
- Mentoring Opportunities